2019 Fashion Show
Plans for the annual ACS Fashion Show on February 25th are well underway. This important event helps save lives of people in our community and around the world. This event is open to the public.
10:00 am – Bar opens & ticket sales begin
11:30 am – Lunch seating begins and ticket sales close
11:45 am – Program begins
12:00 pm – Lunch served
12:30 pm – Silent Auction closes
Jan. 11, 2019: ITEMS NEEDED FOR FASHION SHOW SILENT AUCTION
TWOQC annual fashion show and luncheon is just around the corner. The Committee is calling on members to provide items for the Silent Auction. Plans include highly desirable and unique opportunities, including those listed below. We also welcome your ideas. Please email Diane Gordon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations are tax deductible. All proceeds directly support the American Cancer Society. Donation receipts will be provided upon request. Thank you for your generous support of this event.
SUGGESTED ITEMS NEEDED:
- Friends of Madera guided bird-watching outing
- Wine tasting for 12 (or 8, 14, etc.)
- Guided tour of Sabino Canyon
- Home Decor Consultation
- Glass blowing party in Tucson
- A three-day cruise
- Painting party in Tucson
- UA Basketball tickets
- Timeshare week in a lovely location
- Cooking class at Tumacookery
- Group golf outing and lunch
- Hot Air balloon ride for 2
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Spa and/or massage gift certificates
If you have any questions, please email Lisa Johnson (email@example.com).