Mark your calendars for November 5 at 4 p.m. for a concert of patriotic music featuring the Gatekeepers.
- All TWOQC proceeds will go towards funding 2017 scholarships for female Walden Grove and Sahuarita High Schools.
- The concert will be held at the Sahuarita Unified School District Auditorium, 350 W. Sahuarita Road.
- Tickets are $10 each or $20 for a family.
- To purchase concert tickets, please contact Pat (520) 625-4476 or email@example.com. Checks payable to: SEEF. Or, online ticket sales are available at this link: Benefit Concert Tickets
As part of Veterans Appreciation week, there will also be a basketball game at Sahuarita High School on Thursday, November 10 starting at 6:00 p.m.
- The game will pit students from Sahuarita and Walden Grove high schools against faculty members from both schools.
- Tickets are $3 for seniors over 65, active and retired military and $5 for those under 65.
- Check the website calendar for ticket sales dates.
- Cash or checks only please.
- spa items
- food items or cookbooks for a Gourmet Food Basket
- craft items of all sorts, gift cards to local stores
Because the concert is being held on school property, we cannot have any wine or spirits. Services, e.g., massage, alterations, hair or skin care would make excellent auction items. We would appreciate any donations of:
- red, white or blue ribbon that we can use for bows for the baskets
- clear cellophane
- tiny American flags
- basket stuffing
All donations can be brought to the monthly program or dropped off at Pat Neel’s house, 2306 E. Spurwind at any time before October 19. Pat has a box by the door so you don’t have to worry about whether she is home. When dropping off items, please include your name and address so we can acknowledge your donation. For questions, call Pat at 625-4476.