You Are Not Alone (YANA) is a resource group of The Women of Quail Creek (TWOQC) committed to serving members who have lost a loved one or are caregivers of a terminally-ill patient. YANA offers helpful information, tips and tools, and practical resources on grief-related topics through compassionate assistance by fellow members. It builds community and hope through personal engagement and provides a resource library of grief-related resources.
YANA committee members Bobbi Gordon (chair), Laura Colbert, Janice Messer, Peggy McGee, Pat Neel (advisor), and Clarice Sullivan are here to help you through this challenging time.
The intent of the program is to provide assistance by offering understanding and comfort, a library of information, and user-friendly resources to help our members who are experiencing the loss and grief of a loved one.
Some of the topics available are:
- A Quick Checklist (of immediate things to do)
- A Comprehensive Checklist (of things to be done as time passes)
- Suggestions (on how to take care of one’s self)
- How to handle financial matters and budgets
- FAQ’s (frequently asked questions dealing with loss and grief)
The Women of Quail Creek
YANA Committee Chair