You Are Not Alone (YANA) is a resource group of The Women of Quail Creek (TWOQC) committed to serving Quail Creek female residents who have lost a loved one or are caregivers of a terminally-ill patient. YANA offers helpful information, tips and tools, and practical resources on grief-related topics through compassionate assistance by YANA committee members. It builds community and hope through personal engagement and provides a resource library of grief-related resources.
The intent of the program is to provide assistance by offering understanding and comfort, a library of information, and user-friendly resources to help our female residents who are experiencing the loss and grief of a loved one.
Some of the topics available are:
- A Quick Checklist (of immediate things to do)
- A Comprehensive Checklist (of things to be done as time passes)
- Suggestions (on how to take care of one’s self)
- How to handle financial matters and budgets
- FAQ’s (frequently asked questions dealing with loss and grief)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.