Did you know… the Friday Morning Messages that subscribers receive via email are also posted to the womenqc.com homepage each week?
FORMAT: Articles should be in Word or in an email text. No PDF’s. All other formats will be returned to Sender. Graphic images should be in Jpeg format (if this is not possible, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
REMINDER: We do not verify information (event dates, phone numbers, email & street addresses, etc.) provided in FMM submissions. Please make sure all submitted information is accurate.
DEADLINE is 12:00 p.m. every Wednesday. Submissions received after deadline may not be included in the Friday Morning Message for which you intended. If the information is pertinent it will be saved and included in the following week’s FMM. Thank you, we appreciate your cooperation.
Not receiving the Friday Morning Messages?
Are you no longer receiving the president’s weekly Friday Morning Messages?
Occasionally the system may drop a subscribed email address and stop delivering the weekly president’s messages.
If this has happened to you, follow these steps to “unsubscribe” and “re-subscribe” again:
- Go into your email (Inbox) and open a previous Friday Morning Message (“FMM”).
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and Unsubscribe, making sure to follow all steps to complete the process.
- Go back to the club’s website (www.womenqc.com) and re-enter your email address to re-subscribe again (look in the Sidebar for the subscribing process).
- Don’t forget to click “Subscribe” to complete the process.
- Final step: Go back to your email account, open the confirmation email from The Women of Quail Creek and click where it indicates to “confirm” your subscription to the website/blog. You will not receive the Friday Morning Messages until the final step is completed.