Did you know… the Friday Morning Message is a weekly message from the President based on shared updates of club events and committee activity? These messages that subscribers receive via email are also posted to the public site homepage (womenqc.com) as they are published.
If you are an FMM contributor, please access THIS PAGE for submission instructions.
Are you no longer receiving the president’s weekly messages?
Occasionally the system may randomly drop a subscribed email address and stop delivering the president’s weekly messages.
If this has happened to you, follow these steps to “unsubscribe” and “re-subscribe” again:
- Go into your email (Inbox) and open a previous Friday Morning Message (“FMM”).
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and Unsubscribe, making sure to follow all steps to complete the process.
- Go back to the club’s website (www.womenqc.com) and re-enter your email address to re-subscribe again (look in the Sidebar for the subscribing process).
- Don’t forget to click “Subscribe” to complete the process.
- Final step: Go back to your email account, open the confirmation email from The Women of Quail Creek and click where it indicates to “confirm” your subscription to the website/blog. You will not receive the Friday Morning Messages until the final step is completed.