Did you know… the Friday Morning Message (FMM) is a message from the President based on shared updates of club events and committee activity? Edits to each article submitted is at the discretion of the President. These messages that subscribers receive via email are also posted to the public site homepage (womenqc.com) as they are published.
NEW IN APRIL 2019 — FMM’s are now published every other week, and FMM SHORTS may appear at the top of the website homepage in the “between” weeks when there are quick updates to share. Access the FMM delivery schedule & description of the FMM SHORTS.
Contributors: Access THIS PAGE for submission instructions.
Are you no longer receiving the president’s messages?
Occasionally the system may randomly drop a subscribed email address and stop delivering the president’s messages.
If this has happened to you, follow these steps to “unsubscribe” and “re-subscribe” again:
- Go into your email (Inbox) and open a previous Friday Morning Message (“FMM”).
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and Unsubscribe, making sure to follow all steps to complete the process.
- Go back to the club’s website (www.womenqc.com) and re-enter your email address to re-subscribe again (look in the Sidebar for the subscribing process).
- Don’t forget to click “Subscribe” to complete the process.
- Final step: Go back to your email account, open the confirmation email from The Women of Quail Creek and click where it indicates to “confirm” your subscription to the website/blog. You will not receive the Friday Morning Messages until the final step is completed.