Are you no longer receiving the president’s weekly Friday Morning Messages?
We’re not sure why but once in a while the system will drop a subscribed email account and stop delivering the weekly president’s messages.
If this has happened to you, follow these steps to “unsubscribe” and “re-subscribe” again:
- Go into your email (Inbox) and open a previous Friday Morning Message (“FMM”).
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and Unsubscribe, making sure to follow all steps to complete the process.
- Then, come back to the club’s website («www.womenqc.com») and on the homepage scroll down in the Sidebar on the left.
- Re-enter your email address to re-subscribe again.
- Don’t forget to click “Get Friday AM Message” to complete the process.
- Last step: Go back to your email account, open the confirmation email from The Women of Quail Creek and click where it indicates to “confirm” your subscription to the website/blog and you will begin receiving the Friday Morning Messages.
Note to FMM contributors from the Webmaster: Submissions received after deadline may not be included in the Friday Morning Message for which you intended. If the information is pertinent it will be saved and included in the following week’s FMM.