The Women of Quail Creek is an organization for Quail Creek female residents.
Membership dues are $25 per year. All regular monthly programs are free with paid dues however luncheons, field trips, and special events require additional fees. Dues are used to pay for programs & door prizes, donations to non-profit organizations, subsidize bus trips, operational systems (website, member database management, PO Box, storage unit), and cover miscellaneous supplies (postage, etc).
ON THIS PAGE:
- MEMBERSHIP FORM (downloadable in PDF)
- Submit your member profile change(s) in our ONLINE FORM (scroll down)
- Subscribing to Friday Morning Messages (FMM’s)
Need Adobe Reader to view a PDF? Download ADOBE READER
2020 Membership Form
Note: Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There is a box outside the Membership Chair’s front door for applications/checks. The address is on the Membership Form.
Has your member profile information changed between annual renewal dates?
If so, please use the form below to submit changes to the Membership Chair. Don’t forget to click on SUBMIT below the form!
NEW MEMBERS/SUBSCRIBERS: To receive the president’s Friday Morning Messages (FMM’s) via email you must “subscribe” in the quick & easy process provided on the Sidebar (at womenqc.com). Add your email address where indicated, click on SUBSCRIBE, and then follow these few steps to complete the subscription process:
- FIRST STEP: To prevent erroneously being blocked from receiving TWOQC’s FMM’s, please add the following to your email address contacts (the email you used to subscribe): email@example.com
- Go to your email and open the one from The Women of Quail Creek
- Click CONFIRM FOLLOW in that email to complete the subscription process
If you change to a different email account at some point, this subscribing process must be completed to begin receiving FMM’s at your new email address.
Have the Friday Morning Messages stopped delivering to your Email Inbox? CLICK HERE for more information.
Questions regarding membership, contact the Membership Team: