Renew your membership with TWOQC or join as a new member. Whether a renewing, returning, or new member — dues paid in the Fall (September) will cover through the end of the current year, plus the entire following year. Membership Drive Campaign runs from September (of the current year) through January 15th (of the new year), however, members may renew or join outside of these dates.
Dues remain at $25. The Membership Team accepts checks (preferable) and cash, no credit cards. Membership dues are not pro-rated, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
How to Submit Your Dues
- Mail a check, payable to TWOQC, to: Alphie Smith, 600 N Hale Drive (Green Valley AZ 85614), or drop off your dues in an envelope in the Membership Box on her front porch.
- Along with the check, include your name, email address, plus any other profile updates in your contact information so we can update our database.
- A membership form is not necessary.
- Attend an upcoming monthly program or luncheon this Fall and pay your dues at the membership table. Exception: Dues will not be collected during the Javelina Hoedown.
Returning or New Members:
- Returning – If you took a break and will be returning to the club, you will need to fill out a new membership form (on the Membership page) stating that you are a returning member, and submit it along with your dues payment.
- New – This is also the perfect time for new members to join. Access a membership form on the Membership page, state that you are a new member, and mail or drop it off with your dues payment following the steps above.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).