NOVEMBER 20, 2021 — NEEDS ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS ∴ Effective December 1, 2021 all charities wishing to request consideration for a donation, both monetary and in-kind, from The Women of Quail Creek (TWOQC) for the year 2022, must submit a Needs Assessment Form. The form is available in the TWOQC slot on the wall located in the hallway of the Quail Creek Madera Clubhouse. You may also download the form – select from two versions:
- Note: On some devices, either form may auto-download.
- To be considered, your request must reach us by the 28th of February 2022.
- The Funding and Giving Committee will review all applications and make recommendations to the TWOQC Executive Board.
- The Executive Board will have final approval of all requests.
- Approved donation requests both monetary and in-kind will be subject to funds available.
Please send your completed request to TWOQC Charities, 2312 E Mayview Dr, Green Valley, AZ 85614. Questions should be directed to Nancy Jacobs, Director of Charitable Fundraising at email@example.com.
JULY 15, 2021 — The restructuring of our charity fundraising practices under one cohesive Funding and Giving Committee paved the way for TWOQC to pursue 501(c)(3) status, providing TWOQC with multiple new opportunities for funding our charitable projects. For further information about the restructuring of fundraising and giving strategies, access this link: RECENT FUNDRAISING RESTRUCTURE.
JUNE 17, 2021 — CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES.