(MAY 20, 2022) — Each year Jim Click sponsors a charity drive to provide eligible charities in the Tucson and surrounding areas a chance to raise funds for their charities. JC Millions for Tucson Raffle»
These are the three prizes for this year ⇒
TWOQC’s Funding and Giving Committee will be selling Jim Click Raffle Tickets to help with our 2023 Scholarship Awards. Tickets are $25 each (or 5 for $100). The entire proceeds from the ticket sales will go to Scholarships.
LET YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY KNOW!
The purchase of these raffle tickets is not limited to our immediate community. Your friends and relatives around the U.S. are invited to purchase a ticket. You are welcome to coordinate the transaction for your friends and loved ones who may be interested in our raffle that supports TWOQC’s scholarship fund.
WHERE TO GET YOUR TICKETS
Tickets will be sold on the following dates at Quail Creek locations in June and July 2022.
- 6:00 to 6:45 PM Friday, June 10th — Madera Clubhouse
- 11:00 AM to 12:45 PM Sunday, June 19th — the Grill
- 11:00 AM to 12:45 PM Sunday, June 26th — the Grill
- 6:00 to 6:45 PM Friday, July 13th — Madera Clubhouse
FORMS OF PAYMENT FOR TICKETS
- Cash or checks only (we cannot accept credit cards).
- If by check, make payable either to The Women of Quail Creek (or TWOQC) with Scholarship in the memo line.
- Or payable to TWOQC Scholarship.
- Additional dates and times will be announced on this page.
We hope you will purchase tickets to help support our Scholarship efforts. Thank you!
Check back in 2023 for an update to this section:
(NOVEMBER 20, 2021) — NEEDS ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS ∴ Effective December 1, 2021, all charities wishing to request consideration for a donation, both monetary and in-kind, from The Women of Quail Creek (TWOQC) for the year 2022, were required to submit a Needs Assessment Form. The form was available via download in two versions.
1) online form – download to your computer/device and type in answers in each section
2) handwritten fill-in form – download to your computer/device, print form, and hand-write answers
- Note: On some devices, either form may auto-download.
- To be considered, your request must have reached us by the 28th of February 2022.
- The Funding and Giving Committee reviews all applications and makes recommendations to the TWOQC Executive Board.
- The Executive Board has final approval of all requests.
- Approved donation requests both monetary and in-kind will be subject to funds available.
Questions should be directed to Nancy J., Director of Charitable Fundraising at email@example.com.
(JULY 15, 2021) — The restructuring of our charity fundraising practices under one cohesive Funding and Giving Committee paved the way for TWOQC to pursue 501(c)(3) status, providing TWOQC with multiple new opportunities for funding our charitable projects. For further information about the restructuring of fundraising and giving strategies, access this link: RECENT FUNDRAISING RESTRUCTURE.
(JUNE 17, 2021) — CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES.