♦ CHAIRPERSONS & PROJECT COORDINATORS ♦
Membership Assistant (project coordinator) Assists Membership Director:
- Coordinates and oversees check-in volunteers.
Webmaster/Social Media (project coordinator) email@example.com
- Responsible for layout content and postings on all pages of the site, and reviews material (posts, photos, etc.) to ensure is it always relevant and current (other than Archives).
- Keeps files small so site loads faster.
- Schedules the Friday Morning Message posts (or messages and posts of the Presidents’ appointed Board members and/or committee chairs).
- Provides overall maintenance of the Organization’s website to ensure proper functionality of the site.
- Oversees and maintains social media outlets that have been approved by the President and her Executive Board for the Organization to participate in.
Photographer (project coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for taking pictures at all events and meetings, and as needed by request of the President and the Board.
- Provides pictures for publicity purposes, and to the Historian.
♦ COMMITTEES ♦
Fashion Show Committee (email@example.com) – Coordinates all details of the fashion show:
- Establishes theme, menu and special drink request.
- Forms committees, solicits volunteers, creates tables seating chart and room setup for QC Banquet manager.
- Oversees ticket design/printing, coordinates attendee ticket & raffle ticket sales, registration, basket donations, decorations, fashions provider, models & rehearsals, and accompaniment music.
- Attends all board meetings, as needed, to report the show’s progress.
- Thorough level of additional details of all fashion show development is available in the Administration Only area for each year’s Fashion Show Chair.
Nominating Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Consists of three to five members appointed by the President:
- To solicit potential candidates for the respective open offices.
- Responsible for obtaining the acceptance of those nominated.
- Posts the names of nominees at the Clubhouse along with those of any officers seeking reelection two weeks prior to the November meeting.
Program Committee (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Explores speakers in the local area and contacts them to see if they would have a presentation appropriate for the Organization.
- Ascertains any fees associated with as well as logistics requirements for the presentation.
- Determines whether there are door prizes to complement the topic.
- Presents suggestions to the President for consideration by the Executive Committee.
Scholarship Committee (email@example.com)
Scholarship Chair: Coordinates and facilitates the activities of the Scholarship Committee on behalf of the Board of TWOQC and in accordance of the by-laws of TWOQC.
- Identifying and communicating need; scheduling meetings, setting agenda, and holding regularly scheduled meetings during work months.
- Prepares notes of meetings with recommendations to the Board (committee decisions). and reports for the Board (describing activities, recommendations, income/expenses).
- Works directly with the Board position created for Community Relations/Resources, Publicity Chair and Webmaster promoting activities and fundraisers. Collaborates with outside organizations regarding scholarship needs.
- Communicates with finalists regarding status, assists TWOQC President (awarding scholarships), and contacts/disburses funds directly to institutions.
- Brainstorms decisions on fundraising activity, creates timeline for scholarship activity process; participates in: fundraising activities, creating scholarship application, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, selecting awardees, awards & celebrations.
- Thorough level of additional details of all scholarship program development is available in the Administration-Only area for each year’s Scholarship Chair and Committee.