(2020) January 10
Holiday Break: Dec. 20, 2020 – Jan. 4, 2021
(2021) January 15
Holiday Break: Dec. 20, 2021– Jan. 3, 2022
(2022) January 14
Those “between weeks” when a regular FMM is not scheduled are now known as the FMM SHORTS, which may appear at the top of the homepage.
* Scheduled FMM dates are subject to change during holiday months or if/when warranted for special event occasions.
Q#1: WHY THE CHANGE?
A: TWOQC’s weekly FMM’s have shown a trend of delivering the same or very similar content of information for many consistent weeks. The publishing team spends considerable time (average 10 hours a week?) juggling that same content of those messages so they appear fresh and new – while still delivering the same news. We have brainstormed a plan to still keep our members and other subscribers informed in a simplified format and schedule.
Q#2: HOW & WHERE WILL I GET THE “CLUB” NEWS?
A: Beginning in April 2019, the FMM’s are set up for delivery every other week. The schedule of published dates will be available on the website (as found above). In between those weeks important announcements will be placed at the top of the homepage (womenqc.com) in a new section referred to as, FMM SHORTS.
Q#3: HOW WILL THIS WORK, & WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
A: Here’s how the new FMM schedule will work:
- FMM’s will deliver via an emailed version of the Friday Morning Message(s) to each subscriber every other week instead of weekly.
- A list of the scheduled FMM’s will be available on the website for easy access.
- When an FMM is delivered via email the FMM message will be posted to TWOQC’s homepage (womenqc.com) as it always has, and will remain on the website until the next regular FMM is posted, replacing the previous version.
- On the “in between weeks”, special announcements (short & brief) may be posted to the TOP of the homepage (womenqc.com) in the FMM SHORTS section. (These announcements would be considered urgent and require being shared prior to the next regularly scheduled FMM launching).
- In the first few “in between weeks” through this new system, a email notification will go out to members-only reminding everyone to check the website for special FMM SHORTS announcements.
“SHORTS” section updated: 3/21/2019