*MARCH THROUGH DECEMBER:
Holiday Break: Dec. 21, 2019 – Jan. 5, 2020
In the “off weeks” when an FMM is not scheduled, check the website (womenqc.com) for This Week’s Special Announcements that may appear at the top of the homepage.
* Scheduled FMM dates are subject to change during holiday months or when warranted for special event occasions.
Q#1: WHY THE CHANGE?
A: Generally speaking, TWOQC’s weekly FMM’s have shown a trend of delivering the same or very similar information for many consistent weeks. The publishing team spends considerable time (average 10 hours a week?) juggling the same content of those messages so they appear fresh and new – while still delivering the same news. We have brainstormed a plan to still keep our members and other subscribers informed in a simplified schedule.
Q#2: HOW & WHERE WILL I GET THE “CLUB” NEWS?
A: The FMM’s are set up for delivery every other week. The schedule of the published dates will be available on the website. In between those weeks (the “off weeks”), important announcements will be placed at the top of the homepage (the FMM page of the website at womenqc.com).
Q#3: HOW WILL THIS WORK, & WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
A: Here’s how the new FMM schedule will work:
- The new FMM schedule will deliver an emailed version of the Friday Morning Message(s) to each subscriber every other week instead of weekly.
- A list of the scheduled FMM’s will be available on the website.
- On that same Friday, the FMM will be posted to TWOQC’s homepage (womenqc.com) and will remain on the website until the next FMM is posted, replacing the previous version.
- On the “off weeks” special announcements (short & brief) will be posted to the top of the homepage. (These announcements would be considered urgent and require being shared prior to the next FMM being delivered/posted).
- In the first couple of weeks through this new system, a reminder notification will go out to members-only via email reminding everyone to check the website for special announcements.
As we have always done, any extremely important notifications in between FMM’s being published will be emailed to our members.
Page updated: 2/16/2019