TWOQC SURVEY 2019


It has been three years since our last survey of the membership.

TWOQC has grown, not just in members but in other respects such as programs, fund raising, and accountability. It is important that TWOQC be responsive to the interests of our members while remaining true to our mission.

In 2019, 82% of your dues cover costs related to programs and the administration of TWOQC. The remaining 18% is allocated to the support of charities or as seed money for fund-raising activities. Generally, it has been the tradition of TWOQC to support charities in the Green Valley/Sahuarita area or local chapters of national organizations. We cannot support political or religious causes.

We value your opinion.  Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey. We currently have limited information with which to plan our future. We do not want to be guessing about the interests of our members.

If you completed this survey at the June luncheon, thank you. You do not need to complete this form.

For those more comfortable with a downloadable version vs. an online form, click or tap THIS LINK for the download. Completed forms may then be mailed or delivered to the home of Diane Quinn, 2276 E Skywalker Way, Green Valley, AZ 85614.

We value your opinion.

Results of this survey will be compiled on September 1. Your prompt response is appreciated.


Your name and contact information are not required.

We are primarily interested in your feedback. However if your feedback prompts a question, knowing how to reach out to you would be very helpful.

When ready to send, don’t forget to click SUBMIT!


 

Thank you for completing this survey.

Your responses will help define the future of The Women of Quail Creek.