June 27th Luncheon
You only have one week to get your tickets for the June luncheon, “A Russian Adventure” with The Arizona Balalaika Quartet performing under the direction of Mia Bulgarin Gay.
- Tickets are $20 each and are non-refundable.
- The bar opens at 11:30 and luncheon will begin at 12:30.
- Make your plans and have a printed list of all ladies you are buying tickets for – only ten seats at a table please! This will make it so much easier for Nancy.
- To get your ticket please contact Nancy Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If anyone knows Carol Rosenthal please contact Nancy Wilson at email@example.com. Nancy has something for her! Thank you.
Read Me A Story ::: Baby Shower
Please welcome our newest addition to our baby shower family, Miss Melanie Reese Aragon, born June 9.
We are now entering the week before the shower, and the preparations are well underway! The planning is complete, the volunteers are in place, it’s time for the flurry of activity that will be happening in the Mesquite Room next week!
Please be on the lookout for pictures in the coming weeks, and if you are going to attend the luncheon on the 27th, our baby shower slideshow will be running before the luncheon begins. Again many thanks to all who worked on the shower this year, and an extra special thanks to all of our ladies who have donated items or cash to help us.
Aprons For YOTO
- We only have navy with a red quail left.
- Aprons are $18 each or 2 for $35.
- All proceeds will go to students in the Sahuarita and Walden Grove high schools.
- Please contact Peggy at 207-6188 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will make arrangements for pick-up.
A monthly student living expense of up to $140 provides a safety net to help them manage daily needs. To be eligible to receive living expense support, students must have passing grades in all classes and meet school attendance requirements.
Homeless and Hospitalized Vets
We received another thank you from the VA for the donations collected at our May meeting: 2016 thank you’s. If you are traveling to beat the heat, please remember that the homeless and hospitalized vets really appreciate those travel-sized shampoos, soaps and lotions. You may bring them to the luncheon on the 27th. If you won’t be at the luncheon, you can drop them off at Peggy’s house, 1908 E. Longspur Place, at any time. Her next trip to the VA will be on June 28. [SO. ARIZONA VA]
Upcoming Events For Your Calendar
July 25 – 6:30 p.m. – Passionate for Coffee: Roasting Beans for the Perfect Cup of Coffee presented by Anna Perreira, Yellow Brick Coffee
August 29 – 6:30 p.m. – Why Spiralize? Discover the Tips, Tricks & Taboos of Spiralizing! Presenter: Randy Wade from Cooking A-Z by, Tumacookery (Tubac, AZ)