2017 Membership Renewals
To continue enjoying TWOQC’s programs and events, all current members must renew and 1-time guests must join for 2017 by January 31. Visit the membership page for instructions and the application by clicking «HERE». Or click this link to download the «Membership Application».
January 30th Program
*NOTE* January’s program is a morning program starting at 10:00 a.m. «Diane Foray» will be presenting on the color Red and its’ use in artistic expression. Ms. Foray is a docent at the Tucson Museum of Art.
Scholarship Application Deadline
TWOQC Scholarship deadline is midnight January 31. Thanks to your great support and generosity, and our partnership with the Sahuarita School District’s foundation (SEEF), we will offer two scholarships to senior women graduating from each high school. Walden Grove and Sahuarita High will each receive $3,000 in award money. This is a big step up from last year. THANK YOU!
On February 1 the scholarship applications are gathered and copies made for everyone on the screening committee. We encourage anyone who would like review the applications and recommend finalists to the Scholarship Committee to notify Bonnie Hyra (777-4230). Bonnie will provide important training.
Are you ready to be inspired? «READ a short inspiring clip»
Fashion Show Needs
- Perhaps 2 or 3 of you could buy ingredients for an Italian meal as well as a bottle of Chianti.
- Or maybe some spa products.
- If you are into crafts, some jewelry, a ceramic dish or a glass creation, a painting or mounted photo would be much appreciated.
- Are you a massage or relaxation therapist, a personal trainer or exercise instructor and willing to donate a session (and get publicity in return)?
Those would make great prizes. Raffle prizes maybe dropped off at Carol Shelton’s, 2014 E Overview Lane (map) or Ginny Hutcheson’s, 2494 E Bluejay Bluff Lane (map). Be sure to include your contact info so that your donation can be acknowledged after the event.
We are in need of creative volunteers to assemble the donations into baskets in February, date to be determined. If you can help, please contact Carol Shelton at «firstname.lastname@example.org».
- $100 with a sign at a luncheon table and mention in the program
- $150 for a table sponsorship plus a track sign and a name on the team t-shirts
- For tickets or to become a sponsor, please contact Ginny at «email@example.com» or 906-0930
- Ginny will even deliver the tickets and sponsorship forms.
- Cash, check or credit card to the American Cancer Society.
- Sponsorship donations are fully tax deductible.
Baby Shower in May
Our next planning meeting is Wednesday, February 15 at 1:00 p.m. in the Kino Conference Room. All are welcome to join in and help. We would love to have you as part of the team!
- February 24 – 10:00 a.m. ::: Power of Purple: Fashion Show & Luncheon
- February 27 – 10:00 a.m. ::: Spices & Rubs · Mark Beres, CEO, Flying Leap Vineyards
- March 27 – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ::: Field trip to Flying Leap Vineyards
- April 24 – 6:30 p.m. ::: Tubac Olive Oil Company · Presentation by Rocio Cespedes Patel on olive oils and balsamic vinegar
- Email the Program Chair with questions: «firstname.lastname@example.org»
- Download a complete «Schedule of Events»
- Check the «Calendar of Events» for committee meetings