Saturday · October 21, 2017 · 9 to 11:00 a.m.
Creative Arts & Technology Center Parking Lot
2045 E. Quail Crossing Blvd.
This special day is quickly approaching. If you have never participated in this event you might think about it! It is a hectic but fun and exciting day. It is very rewarding to know that you are giving our veterans hope for a better life.
If you have already signed up to volunteer for “the day” please watch your email in the next week for an email from Laura to learn pertinent information, times and dates. For more information check out our website regarding the VA Clothing Drive or contact Laura Colbert at 625-4033 or email@example.com.
- There is Word document form on the website that gives you the opportunity to type in the information. This makes it much easier for the membership and Internet team to get the email address right the first time.
- There is also a block on the membership form asking if you have any special talents/experience (e.g., writing, fund-raising, decorating). That information will help us if we ever need special help for one of our projects. [… Membership form]
- Anyone renewing now will have their dues paid through December 31, 2018.
Completed forms may be dropped off at or mailed to Angie Werner’s house at 1924 E. Orinda Lane (map). Checks for $25 should be made payable to TWOQC. For any further information you may email Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are still some tickets available! The price is $10.00 for members and $20.00 for first time guests. If you are purchasing for multiple persons please have the names of each person when you pay. The brunch will include a short report highlighting how our funds are used to aid community needs. Please contact Nancy Jacobs at (970) 946-3910 to reserve your seat(s). Hope to see each of you at this fun event! The table/seating template is available at «THIS LINK».
BRUNCH MENU: Egg salad filled croissant, melon salad and an apple crumb cupcake with goblin glaze. The special drink will be a Black Russian with spider on the side.
If you choose, you may wear a costume, or wear your black and orange — it’s the Halloween season! Hope to see each of you at this fun event!
Food…music…fun… 50/50 raffle, gift baskets raffle, pretzels and beer. For all the information, please follow this link: Oktoberfest Fun.
The outpouring of support for YOTO and its’ students continues to amaze us. Thank you to every member of TWOQC who has given time, items, and even cash in support of recent TWOQC projects to support YOTO. Daniel gave much praise to TWOQC for the support we provide all year long. He said our organization is highly respected within their office and they use us as an example to other groups. Daniel was especially complimentary of the way we “think outside the box” and come up with creative ideas how to support YOTO. Compliments of our club photographer, Eileen Sykora, the photos from Monday’s program may be found HERE.
Stay tuned! More excitement is coming!!
So many thanks to all who brought items for the homeless and hospitalized veterans to the program Monday evening. Big thanks to Laura Colbert for delivering the items to the VA.
Pink = public event
- Oct. 9 – 7:00 p.m. ::: Lecture Series: Navajo Rugs (…more)
- Oct. 21 – 9:00 a.m. ::: Clothing Drive: Homeless Veterans (…more)
- Oct. 23 – 7:00 p.m. ::: FREE Talk: MicroBrewery & Craft Beers
- Oct. 29 – 4:00 p.m. ::: Oktoberfest: Scholarships Fundraiser (…more)
- Oct. 30 – 11:00 a.m. ::: Membership Brunch
- Nov. 4 – 9:00 a.m. ::: Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Show (ends: 4pm)
- Nov. 5 – 10:00 a.m. ::: Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Show (ends: 3pm)
- Nov. 13 – 6:30 p.m. ::: Women in American History
- Dec. 11 – 12:00 p.m. ::: Holiday Luncheon (YOTO holiday gift bags)
- 2018: Feb. 7 (Wed.) ::: Fashion Show (Dillard’s apparel)
- 2018: May 19 (Sat.) ::: Military Baby Shower