“O Christmas Tree” Holiday Luncheon
Tickets for the December 12 holiday luncheon may be purchased at our November program on November 14. «Calendar of Events»
Members $20 · Guests $25 · Watch for further details in the Friday Morning Messages.
For questions regarding tickets you may contact Nancy Wilson at «firstname.lastname@example.org».
Raising $$ for $cholarships for Sahuarita and Walden Grove High Schools
Please don’t miss this great event tomorrow!!
Gatekeepers Concert: November 5, 4:00 p.m. · Doors open at 3:00 p.m. for the silent auction · District Auditorium (350 W. Sahuarita Road) · Tickets are $10 per person, $20 per family.
And then 5 days later… Basketball Challenge: November 10, 6:00 p.m. · Sahuarita High School (350 W. Sahuarita Road). Doors open at 5:00 for a sports themed silent auction. Tickets are $3 (seniors, military, veterans), $5 adults, $20 family.
For more information and details about entertainment & events for this fund-raiser, contact Pat Neel at 625-4476 or «email@example.com».
Get The Perfect Wrap at Quail Creek Fall Festival
“The Perfect Wrap” will be on display and available for purchase at the Quail Creek Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Fair this weekend! The Women of Quail Creek table will be located in the Madera lobby just to the left of the bar. More information on the fall festival can be accessed via this link: «QC Fall Festival».
- The Perfect Wrap makes a wonderful gift.
- Each wrap is $20 and all proceeds will be donated to YOTO.
- If you are not familiar with YOTO please check out their «website».
- View photos of the «wrap production» by several member volunteers.
- Questions about the wraps? Email: «firstname.lastname@example.org».
Santa Sleigh Gifts for YOTO
Thank you to all who plan to bring a gift bag to place in “Santa’s Sleigh” at our holiday luncheon on December 12. These gift bags will be given to YOTO («Youth On Their Own») for distribution during the holidays. What a great way to brighten the season for these young ladies!
Suggestions for their gift bag might be:
$20 Walmart gift card · Lap blanket · Food gift card · Backpack · Body lotion · Lip balm · Socks · Hair products
Just think what you might want if you didn’t have your own room and you had to always take things with you. I know you will all make the right decision for your young lady. Please be sure to attach the red card you picked up at the brunch. Need more information about the Santa Sleigh project? Email the TWOQC Yoto Chair: «Yoto@womenqc.com» (after November 9) or «President@womenqc.com» (prior to November 9)
A huge thank you to all who assisted and attended the membership brunch on Monday. Heather Rowe was a very inspirational speaker and the food was delicious.
With all the additional events going on around the brunch, one member said it reminded her of some “international” markets she has visited!
- Photos and the slideshow video can be accessed via this link: «Brunch Fun».
- As promised, my presentation slides may be accessed online: «Program Handouts & Links».
- Check the «Members Photo Book» in the next week or two for the head-shots added from the brunch.
Food Bank Collection
Many thanks to those of you who brought donations for the food bank. They are in desperate need right now. The food bank actually had to close their doors early on Monday as they ran out of food.
Collectively we donated 166 pounds of food and $342.38. You are welcome to drop by the food bank with more donations at 250 E. Continental Road. If you do, please mention that you are a member of The Women of Quail Creek. «map»
Coupons for the National Guard should expire December 12 or later, and those for overseas should expire October 1 or later. Coupons may be dropped off at Judy Poffenbarger’s at 2390 E. Bluejay Bluff Lane (map) or Peggy Richmond’s at 2731 E. Eba Court (map) at any time. Both have a box by their front doors. «PREPPING COUPONS»
- November 14 – 6:30 p.m. – Nutcracker Ballet Selections · Ballet Continental Dance Company
- December 12 – 12:30 p.m. – “O Christmas Tree” Holiday Luncheon · Quail Creek Musical Duo
- January 30 – 10:00 a.m. – The Color Red · Diane Foray
- February 24 – 10:00 a.m. – Power of Purple: Fashion Show & Luncheon
Questions for the Program Committee? You may reach the Program Chair by emailing: «email@example.com». «Download complete Schedule of Events»