from Carol Mutter, TWOQC President …
Quail Creek Business Expo
Thank you to Nancy Jacobs, Judy Collins, Pam Rodgers, and Sue Obremski for staffing TWOQC’s table at the business expo last Saturday. Photos of the day may be viewed here: «2017 Quail Creek Business Expo».
The fashion show is one week from today. Here are a few very important announcements:
- Waiting list: Seats are sold out for the fashion show and luncheon on February 24. If you would like to be on a waiting list for someone who cannot make it at the last-minute, please call Carol Shelton at (520) 398-3261 or email «email@example.com».
- Special meal request: Please email your special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian) by Monday, February 20 to Nancy Jacobs «firstname.lastname@example.org». It will not be possible to accommodate requests after next Monday.
- Donations/sponsorships: To be acknowledged in the printed program, all donations and sponsorship requests must be delivered by end of today. They may be dropped off at Carol Shelton’s, 2415 E. Overview Lane (map) or Ginny Hutcheson’s, 2494 E Bluejay Bluff Lane (map). Be sure to include your contact info so that your donation may also be acknowledged after the event.
- Raffle and 50/50 tickets will be on sale in front of the Grill tonight from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m., and Saturday morning from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Questions? Please contact Ginny Hutcheson at «email@example.com» or (520) 906-0930.
- H-E-L-P! We are in need of assistance setting up and organizing the raffle tables section. If you would like to help out, please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Don’t forget to click “Submit”!
Flying Leap Vineyards (FLV) is an Arizona Winery based in Santa Cruz County. Their committed team of talented winemakers grows a select portfolio of both red and white wine grapes on two vineyards in southeastern Arizona. FLV produces a diverse portfolio of ultra premium, proprietary wines at its winery located in Elgin. We hope you will join us on Monday, February 27 at 10:00 a.m. for a presentation on “Spices and Rubs” by Mark Beres, CEO and co-founder of FLV.
Join us for the annual field trip on March 27 to the Flying Leap Vineyards in Elgin.
- The bus(es) leave Madera Clubhouse parking lot at 9:00 a.m. (sharp!) returning no later than 4:00 p.m.
- $50 for members is the cost and includes: lunch, wine tasting, a souvenir wine glass, transportation and drivers’ gratuity.
- After the February program, unfilled seats will be offered to guests for a cost of $55.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
- For tickets please contact Nancy Jacobs at «firstname.lastname@example.org».
We are now 17 families strong! With a goal of 25 families, we are over 50% of our “families goal” for our shower this year. The committee is excited to announce our first arrival, Master Gideon Patrick born 2/2/17 and weighing in at 8-lbs 8-oz.
Our hard work now begins… we look forward to our community supporting our event with donations. Needed are diapers, wipes, baby wash, onesies, outfits, pacifiers and such. Please – no bottles, formula or baby food/cereal. Cash is always appreciated and can be used where we have a need. Thank you in advance as we could not reach our goals without you!
Donations may be dropped off at the baby shower box in the Madera Clubhouse and at Pam Rodgers home (box on front porch) at 2640 E Sawyer Road (map). Questions? Contact Pam at «email@example.com» or 520-561-7969.
Our next meeting is Wednesday March 8 at 1:00 p.m. in the Kino Conference Room. If you would like to help with this event, please come to the meeting. Remember, you must attend the meetings and help committees to be able to attend the baby shower in May on the Base.
- February 27 – 10:00 a.m. ::: Spices & Rubs · Mark Beres, CEO, Flying Leap Vineyards
- March 27 – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ::: Field trip to Flying Leap Vineyards
- April 24 – 6:30 p.m. ::: Tubac Olive Oil Company · Presentation by Rocio Cespedes Patel on olive oils and balsamic vinegar
- May 20 ::: Baby Shower (Air National Guard, Tucson)
The “Jeopardy!” game is coming this summer… stay tuned!
- Questions? Email Kathe Alves, Program Chair: «firstname.lastname@example.org»
- Download and print the «Schedule of Events»
- Check the «Calendar of Events» for committee meetings & ticket sales dates