TWOQC’s YANA is a resource group of The Women of Quail Creek (TWOQC) committed to serving women who have lost a loved one or are caregivers of a terminally ill patient.
The committee provides a HELP GUIDE to assist Quail Creek women who are experiencing grief and loss. Some of the topics in this Guide are:
- Quick Checklist (immediate things to do)
- Comprehensive Checklist (things to be done as time passes)
- Suggestions (how to take care of one’s self)
- How to handle financial matters and budgets
- FAQ’s (frequently asked questions dealing with grief and loss)